Full course description
This bee-Learning Short Course explores the external anatomy of honey bees, from head to tarsi (feet). A honey bee's body is perfectly designed to collect pollen, navigate the environment, and defend the hive. In the lessons of this course, you will take a detailed look at the parts of the bee that make these vital functions possible.
This short course includes the following lessons:
- The Honey Bee Head
- The Honey Bee Thorax
- The Honey Bee Abdomen
- Software requirements: For the best user experiece use Chrome when accessing this course. Some features in this course are not be compatible with other internet browsers.
- This short course qualifies for one Continuing Education hour for the Master or Master Craftsman levels of the UF/IFAS Master Beekeeper Program. You do not need to be a participant in the MBP to take this short course.
- bee-Learning Short Courses are completely self-paced, although must be completed within 60 days of registering.
- You will receive a certificate of completion for this course via email after you have passed the final assessment and completed the course exit survey.
- No refunds will be granted for this course after the course has been accessed.