Planning and Delivering Public Outreach is a Course
Planning and Delivering Public Outreach
Time limit: 60 days
Full course description
In this bee-Learning Short Course you will learn how to develop a presentation or learning activity for public outreach. Although bee-related topics are used as examples throughout this course, the lessons within will be useful for anyone delivering presentations to youth or adult audiences. Learn how to set learning objectives for your audience, design engaging visual aides, and deliver presentations with confidence.
This short course includes the following lessons:
- Backwards Design
- Communication and Public Speaking
- Visual Communication
- Teaching Youth and Adult Audiences
- Software requirements: For the best user experiece use Chrome when accessing this course. Some features in this course are not be compatible with other internet browsers.
- Lessons in this course overlap with lessons in the Advanced Beekeeper online course, part of the UF/IFAS Master Beekeeper Program.
- bee-Learning Short Courses are completely self-paced, although must be completed within 60 days of registering.
- You will receive a certificate of completion for this course via email after you have passed the final assessment and completed the course exit survey.
- No refunds will be granted for this course after the course has been accessed.