Full course description
This bee-Learning Short Course will introduce you to the diverse pathogen stressors that can affect honey bees including viruses, chalkbrood, Nosema, and the foulbroods. Throughout the course, you will discover the origins and spread of these pathogens, how to identify them in colonies, and how each can be prevented and/or controlled.
This short course includes the following lessons:
- American and European Foulbroods
- Software requirements: For the best user experiece use Chrome when accessing this course. Some features in this course are not be compatible with other internet browsers.
- Lessons in this course overlap with lessons in the Advanced Beekeeper online course, part of the UF/IFAS Master Beekeeper Program.
- bee-Learning Short Courses are completely self-paced, although must be completed within 60 days of registering.
- You will receive a certificate of completion for this course via email after you have passed the final assessment and completed the course exit survey.
- No refunds will be granted for this course after the course has been accessed.